Wednesday 9 December 2009

Presentation

Lyndsey, thanks for your last post on motives. I know that we are writing a lot of the same things but it really helped me to get my head round the whole topic. It was really useful in putting the whole thing into perspective; so many people are convinced that they knew what went in the mind of the killer, but in reality, we will never really find out the true facts. It's the mystery of Jack the Ripper that makes him so famous; he was the man that they could never catch. I'm also sending thanks to Sam for his reply to my post, which was also a great deal of help to me. Its taken a while, but I'm finally starting to feel confident in what has to be said in the presentation, i just hope it all goes well! Good luck everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment